Post Page Advertisement [Top]

This package was left on my desk by my mum. I look at the postage:




$2.74 !!


I wonder who sent me this package with so much postage?



And it's registered mail. Wha, must sign sign by the receiver.
PS: This sticker means registered mail from Singapore (note the SG behind).


.


.


.


.


.


.


When I open it


.


.


.


.


.


It's the Fevo card I won from Alton's contest!



The card is limited edition! It's the MasterCard prepaid only version (without ezlink purse).



I lazy to post the other photos with the close up shot of the card as I got to mask the card number. =P


I didn't know there is this product by ezlink until I saw the contest!


They got two version: FEVO only (MasterCard) and fevo + ezlink.


AND you can personalize it!


Hee hee.



For more info, go to www.fevocard.com. =)

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib