Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So I guess you have read about me travelling to KL to celebrate Chinese New Year bah?
_DSC0043
(Me driving a VW Bettle! )
Okay, this is what I did on the Saturday (two days before Chinese New Year)!
First thing of all, I was craving for some A&W and their famous root beer float!
So, after heeding my cousin’s advice, we ended up at Cheras Leisure Mall. (:
20120121_123520
But hor, it is a mistake. No have A&W.
By the way, just intro a bit about Cheras Leisure Mall, it is very much like our Cineleisure. Got Cinema (GSC), got shops, got some things you can do there. Haha. Nice place to spend an afternoon at. (:
We can’t find the A&W, because it wasn’t there. So we went to eat porridge instead!
Yar, I know it is like… so different in cuisine type, but who cares! I am hungry!
After the porridge, we went to this place – The Mines Shopping Fair. When I was there a year++ ago, it was a very very quiet mall. It is like the equivalent of Singapore’s Suntec, but more boring.
20120121_140848
Okay, so 1 year++ have gone by, and it is now developed by one of Singapore’s renowned mall manager. You see for yourself bah, which mall manager! (:
20120121_140848
So hor, it is very different inside. Malaysia follows the Lower Ground (our Basement 1), Ground (Level 1) kinda naming for the levels in the mall. Now it is very Singaporean way of naming (with the Ground Level changed to be called level 1). They even installed the new auto parking system with the use of the Touch ‘n’ Go card.
Kinda surprised to find this in that mall! Not S$2 but RM 5!
20120121_142311
And the MOST ANGIER MAKING THING:
20120121_142142
WHY R U THERE????
I HAVE BEEN SEARCH FOR U SO LONG!
After looking at the tiny menu, I have no appetite for this.
We went out to Kajang for Old Town.
20120121_162013
Mocha + White Coffee + Frap (NOT FAP)! = FTW! (:

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib