Post Page Advertisement [Top]

After dinner, I sat down in front the living room laptop(which is switched on by my mum)to read my email.

I saw this email which caught my attention.The subject is: "The 90/10 Principle-Apply It In Your Daily Life".

What is it, I wonder.

This is what it says in the first paragraph:
10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% of life is decided by
how you react. What does this mean? We really have no control over 10% of
what happens to us. We cannot stop the car from breaking down. The plane
will be late arriving, which throws our whole schedule off. A driver may
cut us off in traffic. We have no control over this 10%. The other 90% is
different. You determine the other 90%.


Yes,it is the 90% that matters actually.90% is way larger than that 10%, why bother to let 10% ruin your day?

I recalled of hearing this which I think is quite good for all
Treat people like how you want others to treat you


Actually, thats what make some people different from others, their attitude.

Enough said, I am going to sign off , see ya.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib