Post Page Advertisement [Top]

[- Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards - ]

I blog ever since 13. (when blogger is still owned by Pyra Labs!)
However, my Nuffnang Story starts some time back in 2008.
WHY DID I JOIN NUFFNANG?
Actually, I also don’t know! Hehe.
When I joined Nuffnang, it is actually just for fun!
Not only it has advertisement, it allows me to add a little poll!
image

Well, I soon get to know that it is NOT just an advertising company!
There is a huge community of bloggers!
Nuffnang Glitterati Plus
In February 2011, Nuffnang got all the bloggers together!
The GPlus is officially formed! I am glad to join them! This is my first outing with them!
It has been quite rewarding! I get to attend movie screenings and events!
2011-02-09-19-00-181
SMRT Makan Session with Bloggers!

Food and drinks with friends!

Harajuku Street Style @ Tangs!

Primetime Fall Fashion with MIO TV and Robinsons @ Avalon!

Within 8 months, I made quite a number of new friends!
Anyway, this year, something BIG is gonna happen!
Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.
More about the awards – http://awards.nuffnang.com/2011
More about Nuffnang – http://www.nuffnang.com.sg
(Non-tagged photos credit William & HP)

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib