Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Remember the short intro I did about Lor Mee (鹵麵)?
A week ago, we organized a trip to one of Singapore most popular Lor Mee stall right in Bukit Purmei.
2011-10-09 11.05.36
Looks ordinary? What lies in the bowls of Lor Mee makes the stall unordinary!
One of the bloggers have personally tried it and suggested that we should go and try out one day. Being Jeremy (and of course @jalormee), I should try out what is in my name!
Although I use @jalormee as my twitter handler, I seldom think of eating Lor Mee.
Okay, back to this Lor Mee trip. It was worth the waking up early, traveling down to Tiong Bahru, take a short bus trip to reach the shop.
The queue is damn long! Thanks to Christina’s husband who helped us queued up for about half an hour for eight bowls of Lor Mee!
After all the wait, here it comes!
2011-10-09 11.40.33
Looks awesome isn’t it?
2011-10-09 11.40.53
Yummy!
Here’s what I like about the Lor Mee. The sticky “Lor” (braised sauce) is not that salty as other Lor (braised sauce). In fact, I quite like the taste!
The braised sauce is the soul of the dish!
The lean meat is also very delicious! It is chewy and soft. The crunchy bits are awesome.
Go try it! Be early to avoid disappointment!
Blk 109, Bukit Purmei Ave
(The coffeeshop diagonally behind the bus stop)

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib