Post Page Advertisement [Top]

This is a long overdue post. I think everyone is tired of me flooding my blog with events posts, PR text. Now for some of my updates!

A few weeks ago, I stepped into JB again. Not my first time travelling with friends, but well, this time round I brought a camera along to snap some photos! Previously went in with some of my friends to shop, eat and sing K. Photos found in my FB! Hehe.

Thanks to my friends from uni who jio-ed me on their trip to JB! I never ask them for permission to post their photos/names here so, lets not get me into legal trouble.  Hehe! :3

Here us our ride on board a taxi to KSL.  City square (JB) from the outside!

CIMG0135

After walking rounds and rounds in KSL and getting some shopping done, we found a place to fill our stomach!

Guess where? Pizza hut! :)

CIMG0137

Bread stick!

CIMG0138

Garlic Bread! My love! <3

CIMG0141

Some BBQ wings!

CIMG0142

My friend’s baked rice (or was it pasta?)

CIMG0143

Pizza! Our main course!

CIMG0144

Lots of cheese!

CIMG0145

Then we did some more shopping and ended back at City Square for some desserts before our movie!

My cake! Secret Recipe's Chocolate Banana Cake! It is indulgence ttm!

CIMG0146

After the dessert was a movie called Cold War. You can read about my experience here!

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib