Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Well, before I meet up my friends for an even tonight, thought I should just give a quick update about what is going on in my life.

It is the season of the year again. Long queues at banks to change for new notes. Passed by a bank and took a snapshot of this using my phone.


All out except $10! So fast sia!

This year, you can opt to change for good-as-new notes! Save the earth! I heard they are notes in good condition! Though in the new year, new notes in ang pows are wonderful things, but let's not forget what the ang pows used to stand for. They are blessings from the elders to us, the youngsters.

Even you give me old notes, I think it is the thought that counts! No need for new notes! If you got the older out of circulation notes, I want them more!

Alright, that's all from me. See you all next time!

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib