15 Sep 2011

[Movie Review] Johnny English Reborn

Special Thanks to omy.sg, I am able to catch the premiere screening!

2011-09-14 18.52.15

The movie starts with Johnny English who has been stripped of his job of an intelligence officer. However, his identity has been restored for this mission, to find out the moles in KGB, CIA and MI7 and to STOP the international assassins from getting to one of the world’s leader.

Be prepared to start laughing when the movie starts!johnny-english-reborn-3

The part where he plays with the chair made me laughed so hard until I was tearing.

It is full of twists, and comedy! Not forgetting a bit of romance?

You should check out the trailer! The chair scene is very very hilarious! =)












I give my thumbs up for this movie.

Watch it in cinemas now!

0 comments: