Post Page Advertisement [Top]

imageI really love the new Windows 8 (although I need more time to get used to it). On the whole, WIndows 8 is so much faster. Cold boot takes less than a minute (on my really old laptop featuring Intel Core 2 Duo with 4 GB RAM).

They still cannot do away with the “Start” right? I think it is a pretty awesome invention since the wheel! Haha

imageWhat if you just love Google and Chrome so much (like me) that you cannot do without them? Google came up with a two step approach to Get Your Google Back! See? I already got them on my Start! (Anyway, I still keep the Bing maps as you can see as is a pretty awesome mapping tool also.)

Well, Google made their own video to explain how to do it.

Now you can have the best of both worlds; Windows 8 and Google Chrome! Yippeee!

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib