Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I think this will be the last part.
So I shall re-intro what I did.
Day 1: Take bus go KL, reached and settle down.
Day 2:  Do a bit of shopping

So this post is about Day 3 (Chu Xi) – Day 6 (Chu san). (:

Nothing much to write about the day before Lunar New Year and the first day. Spent most of the time idling. The most most most juicy part is second day of LNY, where we went to Klang to visit my aunt, and to eat BAH KUT TEH.

20120124_183122

It is very interesting as it comes in this small little bowls. There is NO soup offered unlike the normal ones we had. The only “soup” is the “chup” or sauce in these little bowls left from consuming the meat.

Not sure how much it costs as I am not the one footing the bill. Worth a try if you are in Malaysia. They do have a branch here in Singapore. Not sure about the Singapore outlet.

Then the next day, we took the earliest AirAsia flight back home. Hate the earliest flight cos I don’t get to sleep much before heading to the airport. One thing to mention, they quite high tech, you have to check-in by yourself at the self—service kiosk.

That concludes my whole trip to Malaysia. (:

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Ads by Google
| Designed by Colorlib